Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 9×5-inch loaf pans or line the two pans with Parchment paper
- 1 (15-ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
Add ½ cup chopped nuts or ½ cup of raisins or dried cranberries.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a large bowl.
- Blend pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water, and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until just blended.
Pour batter into the prepared pans.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.